World's Most Expensive Tour
World's Most Expensive City Sightseeing Tour
$77,012 USD per 2 people, all-inclusive
Tour duration: 1 day 1 night
Maximum number of people: two (2)
Tour type: VIP, luxury, exclusive
Languages: English Spanish Russian French German Italian Portuguese Hebrew Chinese Japanese Korean Arabic Turkish
1. Black or white Rolls-Royce with a chauffeur.
2. Champagne Krug Clos d'Ambonnay 1995.
3. Dinner at one of the most expensive and luxurious NYC restaurant, such as Masa, Per Se, Kurumazushi, Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare or Eleven Madison Park.
4. Overnight at the Suite 5000 at the Mandarin Oriental.
You won’t find any information about the Suite 5000 on the Mandarin Oriental’s website. It’s only available to those in the know. Located on the hotel’s 50th floor, a night in the suite is almost like staying in a sleek, expertly-curated museum of New York culture. Rumor has it the suite starts at $36,000 per night.
5. Best ever existed licensed tour guide.
6. VIP helicopter tour.
7. Gratuity, tolls, parking, fuel.
9. Donation to the Children's Cancer Foundation.
10. VIP gift.
We arrange our tours in different languages and for a different number of people. Just call or email us for an accurate price quote.
NYC, New York City sightseeing private tour + Top of the Rock, 4 hours
FROM $677 per 1-2 pax
FROM $899 per 1-2 pax
FROM $1,155 per 1-2 pax
NYC, New York City sightseeing private helicopter tour over Manhattan
FROM $870 per 1-4 pax
FROM $3,630 per 1 pax
FROM $5,880 per up to 18 pax
FROM $12,970 per 1-5 pax
World’s Most Expensive City Sightseeing Tour